Caithness Heat And Power
Questions And Answers
Here are a few common questions answered about
Caithness Heat and Power. If you have other questions the staff at
CHaP will be pleased to answer them.
- What is Combined Heat and Power?
Combined Heat and Power (chp) is heating system that can provide
- Why should we change to chp?
It will be cheaper for you to run and easy for you to control.
- Can I decide not to take it?
Yes you can choose not to take the system if you wish
- How many radiators will I get?
It depends on the size of your home.
- Where will they go?
A surveyor will call to show you where the pipes and radiators will
- Will I have to move my kitchen cabinets or
Generally no, but the surveyor will advise you.
- Won't the pipes be ugly and be liable to
knocks and bumps?
Pipework will be run in trunking to cover it up and for protection.
- What kind of maintenance programme will be
The systems will receive all necessary maintenance to keep them
- Will I be left with no heating while the
new heating is put in?
There will be very little disruption to your heating. where
heating has to be off over night, temporary heaters will be provided.
- What are the weekly running costs for
- One Bedroom Flat
- Two Bedroom Flat
- Two Bedroom House £8.30
- Three Bedroom House £8.50
- Four Bedroom House £ 9.00
- Five Bedroom House
- Other Questions
If you have other questions about Caithness Heat and Power contact
staff at the offices in Wick
Tel 01955 606122