HILLHEAD PRIMARY SCHOOL EASTER QUIZ
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUIZ Primary 4/5
Name .. Class .
Look carefully at the answers to these questions. They form a pattern which has to do with the ..
1. Scotlands national drink which is made from barley ..
2. Christmas cakes are usually covered in this white stuff? .
3. The planet between Uranus and Pluto? .
4. A thermometer measures this? .
5. The time of year when children are given eggs
6. .Which football team play their home games at Ibrox?
7. .ISLREV a precious metal? .
8. The name for the son of a King? ..
9. A coloured arc you might see in the sky after it rains? ..
10. This city is also known as the capital of the Highlands? ..
11. An animal who sleeps during the day and wakens at night is known as .
12. This appeared when Aladdin rubbed his lamp
13. If you were lucky you could catch one of these fish in Wick river?
14. What do the letters USA stand for?
15. Paddington Bear eats this on his sandwiches ..
16. The capital of Spain ..
17. Captain Scott, David Livingstone and Dora are all .
18. The way to cook a chicken in an oven ..
19. The Olympics were held in this city last summer? ..
20. Thousands, Hundreds, Tens and ..
21. Alexander Graham Bell invented this ..
22. What is the name given to the creature like a horse with a horn growing from its nose? ..
23. The mother of Jesus
24. This month sees the celebration of St Andrews Day
Please return your answer sheet to school by April 15th 2005