|N E W S F E E D S >>>|
Caithness General Hospital
The Radio Remedy Music Quiz March 2006.
Winner of the Music Shop £15 Voucher: Fiona Campbell of Thurso.
2. Is it because I lied when I was seventeen - Why Does it Always Rain on Me?
3. Look into my eyes, you will see what you mean to me – Everything I Do, I Do it for You
4. One hundred million castaways looking for a home - Message in a Bottle.
5. Nobody knows where my Johnny has gone and Judy left the same time – It’s My Party
6. I had some dreams, they were clouds in my coffee - You’re So Vain
7. I’m a man without conviction, I’m a man who doesn’t know – Karma Chameleon
8. She was more like a beauty Queen from a movie scene – Billie Jean
9. Every whisper of every waking hour I’m choosing my confessions – Losing My Religion
10. Young man, there’s no need to feel down - YMCA
11.I feel it in my fingers .. I feel it in my toes - Love is All Around
12. Don't need no credit card to ride this train - The Power of Love
13. She`ll make you take your clothes off and go dancing in the rain …- Livin La Vida Loca
14. They asked me how I got her I said, "I saved my money" - Dignity
15. What`ll you do when you get lonely, and nobody`s waiting by your side - Layla
16. Eyes wide, like a child in the form of man - China in your Hand
17. Mere alcohol doesn`t thrill me at all - I Get a Kick Out of You
18. When I called you last night from Glasgow - Super Trooper
19. When you`re weary, feeling small, when tears are in your eyes – Bridge Over Troubled Water
20. We’ve known each other since we were nine or ten – Seasons in the Sun
I Hope You Enjoyed the Quiz – Look Out
For More Radio Remedy Music Quizzes in The Future.