|Minted Lamb Burgers With Hummus
1tbsp cumin powder
2. Mix this with the minced lamb, chopped mint,
cumin powder, sea salt and black
3. Shape the lamb mixture into patties. (They will keep in the fridge for 24 hours)
4. Brush with oil and cook on a barbie or
preheated chargrill pan for 2 minutes on
5. Meanwhile pop the pittas over the grill rack or in a toaster to warm through then split open.
6. Generously spread with hummus, slide in the
burger and garnish with salad of
7. Finally sprinkle with sea salt then squeeze with lemon and enjoy.