|N E W S F E E D S >>>|
Davidson's Lane - Thurso
The Public Library - formerly The Miller Institution
The Miller Institution (1859 - 1862) faces down Sinclair Street. the school was built by the Revd Alexander Miller who had plans drawn up by John Warner Scott an architect From Edinburgh. the Dome was a later idea and cost an extra £200 to have added to the original construction price - somewhere between £1200 and £1500.
Picture - Bill Fernie